Schedule Service & MOTs
Maximise the lifespan and value of your car with regular car servicing . Our expert technicians are trained to service any make and model of car using the latest techniques and diagnostic equipment and are committed to providing a friendly, straightforward and honest service. Why pay up to 40% more at a main dealership? Prices quoted from main dealers are up to 40%* more expensive than our car servicing, so why not check our service schedules and see if our offer isn’t also more comprehensive? We have a 2 main variations of services which are interim and full service. Prices for interim service start from £60 which include replacing oil and filter change and a 52 point check list and report. Along with a diagnostic plug in and report Prices for a full service start from £125 which include replacing oil and filter, air filter, fuel filter, spark plugs (only on petrol engines) pollen filter along with a 52 point checklist and report. Along with a diagnostic plug in and report.
Mots Your mot can be carried out up to a month before expiry of your certificate expiry date allowing you to have up to 13 month of mot. When you have an mot with us you will be sent a yearly reminder for your next mot so you never forget.
Should your vehicle need a little help to pass the test, you can rest assured that almost all repairs can be carried out on site on the same day. Any repairs and charges will be notified to you upfront, so no nasty surprises! Book online now to take advantage of our online booking service.
Car servicing FAQs
Q. Will my manufacturer’s warranty be invalidated if I don’t have my car serviced by the dealer?
No – We carry out all services in accordance with the Vehicle Assembler’s servicing schedules and only use parts manufactured to Original Equipment (OE) quality – which means that your manufacturer’s warranty is protected.
Q. Do you use high quality parts?
Yes – all parts used are manufactured to Original Equipment (OE) quality.
Q. Do you use high quality oil?
Yes – we recommend and use millers oils as standard for our services. As the leading supplier and best known brand of motor oils millers is well placed to offer the best quality oil to look after your engine, prolong its life and run as efficiently as possible. If your car is one of the growing makes of cars that needs a specific specification of oil, these are available from millers.
Q. How long is the work guaranteed for?
We’re so confident in the quality of our car servicing, we guarantee all our work and parts for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever is sooner.
We also have a range of TUNAP fuel and oil additives that can be added through service or purchased at any time. TUNAP is a leader in fuel additive recommended by Mercedes Benz and suzuki along with many other main dealers. Main advantages of using TUNAP additives are:
- Strong injection system cleaner, cleans injectors, fuel line and tank
- Contains “clean burn” technology to ensure fuel is burnt clean reducing the risk of contamination in DPF, EGR etc.
- Contains octane booster. Boosts octane level reducing risk of engine knock and pinking
- Contains anti-oxidants to prevent oxidation in the fuel system
- Removes moisture from bio-diesel. Safely carries moisture through the combustion process reducing the risk of damage to the fuel system especially the fuel pump.
- Has “keep clean” technology. Adds a microscopic coating to prevent re contamination of tank, fuel lines and injectors.
- Cleans intake valves (intake manifold injection), combustion chamber and exhaust valves using the ROA-technology.
- Kills micro organisms eliminating the build up of ‘diesel bug’, a bacteria that can cause severe damage to the fuel system.
- 1 x Application will service up to 80 litres of fuel and protect for up to 8000 miles
- Reduces emissions
- Improves fuel consumption
- Protects, Services and Cleans the whole Fuel System